Author Topic: Dumb Ways to Die - Metro Trains, Melbourne  (Read 618 times)

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 808
  • -Receive: 158
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Dumb Ways to Die - Metro Trains, Melbourne
« on: November 29, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »
This animation published by Australian train company, Metro Trains Melbourne, is called Dumb Ways to Die. The animated safety message uses music and dark humour to warn people against behaving recklessly around trains. According to the song, dumb ways to die include using your private parts as piranha bait

Dumb Ways to Die website

YouTube video

Bizarre!
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 808
  • -Receive: 158
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Re: Dumb Ways to Die - Metro Trains, Melbourne
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 11:14:15 AM »
For something closer to home, watch the blue van in this video of Foxton Level Crossing.

And this one (location unknown) is truly horrifying.

Note: The ethnicity of the vehicle's occupants is not an issue: irresponsible drivers come in all colours, nationalities, religions, genders, shades of sexuality and ages. But – apart from the one recent (now banned) contributor – we all knew that anyway, didn't we folks?
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.

Adam Dowling

Re: Dumb Ways to Die - Metro Trains, Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:10:11 PM »
Never ceases to amaze me the risks some people will take just to save a few minutes....whatever happened to "allow plenty of time for your journey"?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:39:00 PM by G823UMU »