Author Topic: £15 Day Return offer from South West Trains...  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 473
    • Company website
£15 Day Return offer from South West Trains...
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:16:30 pm »
... EMT's half-sister company - I forgot we didn't have a board. Not to worry...

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx

Make this a South West Summer for only £15!
This Summer South West Trains are offering a £15 day return ticket from Saturday 26 July until Friday 22 August 2014 for just £15 (£7 for kids)!

The best news is you can travel any day of the week and visit up to 180 destinations across the South West Trains network*
Check our map of key destinations.

Mrs Suzy Scott
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF
MD of Here To There Publishing Ltd

Find all my current and recent photos at HertsBus & ScotBus - now online![/b][/color]

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 412
  • -Receive: 126
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Re: £15 Day Return offer from South West Trains...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 08:31:34 am »
... EMT's half-sister company - I forgot we didn't have a board. Not to worry...

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx

Make this a South West Summer for only £15!
This Summer South West Trains are offering a £15 day return ticket from Saturday 26 July until Friday 22 August 2014 for just £15 (£7 for kids)!

The best news is you can travel any day of the week and visit up to 180 destinations across the South West Trains network*
Check our map of key destinations.

Good value (even as a single) from Waterloo to Weymouth.

Shame that travel is not permitted to/from IOW and to/from Exeter (nowhere beyond Salisbury).
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.

Offline David Goddard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 10
Re: £15 Day Return offer from South West Trains...
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:31:28 pm »
Brilliant Headline to get you interested, then you spend half hour reading the restrictions and by that time give up!
Shame not west of Salisbury as to go to Exeter would be great, then a cheap day ticket to Paignton from there!

Joking aside its a great deal and one worthy of taking up.  I only wish they would do a rover on their network.