Author Topic: Peterborough Bus Rally  (Read 303 times)

Offline RM471

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 40
  • Owner of GS17, RM238, RM471 & RM2213
    • Peterborough Bus Rally
Peterborough Bus Rally
« on: July 06, 2017, 07:03:14 pm »
Right. Now listen here, A lot of bus enthusiasts have gone to a lot of trouble to organise another Peterborough bus rally and I'm expecting some of you to make the effort to come along. Firstly it is FREE, even though it costs us money to put on. As always, if you introduce yourself as a ATVBF member you've got free tea, biscuits and cool lemonade all day and a friendly tea tent to sit in. Just go to the crew tent in the middle of the bottom of the field and tell my wife Sue that Chris sent you. Don't come by car, you'll have to pay to park. Get a FREE bus from Peterborough, Queensgate, (courtesy of Stagecoach Northampton and Kettering), Wansford station (NVR) or Wansford village (3 great buses an hour, courtesy of attending bus companies).

Also lovely old lorries and fire engines.

And you can meet other forum members and visiting bus owners and drivers face to face in a relaxed atmosphere.

Routemaster and other London bus types are, as usual being kept separate from the other exhibitors, so don't let your feelings about Routemasters or their owners put you off.

See you on Sunday?

All the details on the website. Have a look at last year's photos, courtesy of Kevin Ruff. Don't stay at home watching crap on the telly.

http://www.busrally.co.uk/

Offline David Hancock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 24
Re: Peterborough Bus Rally
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 07:12:55 pm »
I Will also be here again with my sales stall with a large selection of diecast models and also my large selection of b&w and colour bus, rail and commercial photos. Come and say hello to us too.

Offline Cheltonian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 195
Re: Peterborough Bus Rally
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:56:33 pm »
Sorry David, didn't realise it was you or I would have introduced myself.
See my latest photo's on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheltonian1966/

Number of individual vehicles recorded as travelled on at end of August 2017 : 14,122

Celebrating over 55 years interest in Buses and Coaches