Author Topic: N&P 2014 - Eastern Traffic Area  (Read 795 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 501
    • Company website
N&P 2014 - Eastern Traffic Area
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
In case you are wondering what this board was intended for... well, I've only *just* started getting the publications emailed to me!

I'm (now) on the auto email distribution list for Notices & Proceedings for several relevant areas. As most of the area covered by the Forum is in the Eastern area (but not the other way round!) I thought you lot might like a look. I've been forwarding these publications elsewhere in the country for some time, and this use has been cleared by the publisher (some time ago). This information is classed as 'public domain' by the time it's out, anyway.

So, for information on licensing applications, and service changes/withdrawals etc., please feel free to have a look at these every fortnight!

Offline pbt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 18
    • Peterborough Bus Times
Re: N&P 2014 - Eastern Traffic Area
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
N&P is also available for public download from the VOSA website www.vosa.gov.uk. They now also have back issues for all areas going back to 2003.

Cheers
Brendan

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 501
    • Company website
Re: N&P 2014 - Eastern Traffic Area
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 08:24:43 AM »
Indeed, and also by a free email distribution service.
To add your details to this, email self.service@vosa.gov.uk with your name, email address, postcode, Traffic Area(s) required, and specify it's for N&P (not A&D, which is the goods equivalent).

HTH
Suzy