Author Topic: Showing wrong destination board  (Read 892 times)

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
Showing wrong destination board
« on: January 13, 2018, 08:41:19 PM »
When I was at Cambridge north station this lovely Saturday afternoon with a mate from Peterborough and see 27855 saying 3 to addenbrooke’s hospital via cherry Hinton but it’s so funny as I told the driver and said I see you doing the 3 to addenbrooke’s not a 2 to the hospital and he got bit surprised by it lol I was made my day
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 820
  • -Receive: 160
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Re: Showing wrong destination board
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 01:50:17 PM »
Hi, Chris.

What phone did you take the photograph on?

I do know that on my iPhone, and my previous iPhone, posting any photograph which was taken with the camera lens at top left when you’re looking at the screen, will be correctly orientated.  With the family and any other orientation, I found that I had to save the photo, edited by rotating it four times, and be saved before posting.

I know, that doesn’t seem at all logical, does it?

I downloaded your photo, on my iPhone, rotated it, and re-uploaded it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:52:10 PM by TCD813 »
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »
hi tcd813

thanks for doing it for me as i up loaded it on my phone last night and was tired too thank for the help

thanks chris
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline Elsworth Fox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »
Speaking of wrong destination indicatios, at least one of the Busway singledeckers is showing, internally, its destination as RAF Wyton when it is, in fact, heading for St. Ives, Marley Road.  This plays havoc with the next stop information when the bus reaches the point where the two services differ.  The external destination is showing correctly. 

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 05:05:21 PM »
Think someone need to tell them how to use the destination board right lol just in case if someone get on it and ended up middle of no were it funny when I seen it on Saturday lol