Author Topic: essex saver ticket  (Read 473 times)

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
essex saver ticket
« on: March 21, 2018, 07:19:45 PM »
hi all just wanted to know is can i use a essex saver ticket on x10 and x30 bus route please it be handy as to get to chelmsford more faster from stansted airport then getting the route 42a

thanks chris
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline cesar

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 15
Re: essex saver ticket
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 08:05:37 PM »
No. Not valid on X10, X30, X81 (Ensign) or 724.

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 08:07:45 PM »
thanks for the info
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 515
    • Company website
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:16:38 AM »
These are now £9 and will be £10 from 1st April 2018.

From the "new" Essex timetable we're proofing right now...

Essex Saver - unlimited bus travel for £9/£10 ! (see Sunday Saver for a cheaper option
on Sundays)
The Essex Saver ticket allows users unlimited same day travel on every registered local bus service
within the administrative boundary of Essex County Council, and also into neighbouring authorities,
providing the journey starts or finishes in Essex and no change of bus is made outside of Essex.
ADULT ESSEX SAVER £9.00 (Until 31st March 2018) or £10.00 (from 5th April 2018).
The Essex Saver is issued Monday to Saturday inclusive, on all non exempt registered local bus
services, as explained below. They are accepted at all times of day, on the day of issue, on all
registered local bus services. They are also accepted (but not sold) on community transport or
demand responsive based services, and on local bus services provided for Transport for London.
Services where the Essex Saver (Monday to Saturday version) cannot be used;
DengieDart99 (Maldon District Demand Responsive Transport – but this CAN be used on all the
other DaRT Services)
GreenLine Service 724 (Harlow – Heathrow Airport)
First in Essex X10 (Stansted Airport – Basildon)
First in Essex X30 (Stansted Airport – Colchester)
EnsignBus X81 (Brentwood – Lakeside) now accepted and sold throughout on EnsignBus 21 or 81.
Please note that this ticket is now accepted and sold throughout Arriva Service 133.

Essex Sunday Saver - unlimited Sunday bus travel for just £4 ! - SUNDAY
Essex Sunday Saver is valid for travel on all Essex County Council contracted services and most
commercial services in Essex. The ticket can only be purchased within the county of Essex on all
Sunday/Bank Holiday bus services operated under contract to Essex County Council, and most
commercial services. Whilst the ticket cannot be purchased on buses outside of Essex (i.e.
Thurrock, Southend, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and London), they can be used for journeys from these
areas into Essex.
ADULT SUNDAY SAVER £4.00
CHILD SUNDAY SAVER £2.00
FAMILY SUNDAY SAVER £8.00
(valid for 2 Adults and 2 Children, or 1 adult and 3 children).
Services where the Essex Sunday Saver (Sunday version) cannot be used (but that do operate on
Sundays);
Transport for London Services 20, 167, 397, 498
C G Myall Service 132 (Saffron Walden – Cambridge)
Arriva Service 133 (Stansted Airport – Braintree – Colchester)
Arriva Service 510 (Harlow – Stansted Airport)
GreenLine Service 724 (Harlow – Heathrow Airport)
First in Essex X10 (Stansted Airport – Basildon)
First in Essex X30 (Stansted Airport – Colchester)

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 06:54:51 PM »
thanks Suzy sometimes i get muddle what buses to go on with it like if i want to go on the fast bus to chelmsford like x10 or x30 or even go x10 or x30 on it to southend or basildon plus thought it is easy to go on x10 and x30 to chelmsford as it is 35 mins each way not going around the houses on route 42a

thanks for the info Suzy